Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. WHY can't user upload a profile image. Why do I have to rely on third party plugins

I just do not get it.

There is a profile image displayed on the classipress profile, but the user can not change his profile image.

WHY?

There are so many threads in this forum about this...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Great stuff - WPML - Responsiveness - (Looks...

Great stuff - WPML - Responsiveness - (Looks like my child theme has been made redundant again and I'll be filling up rubens wallet with pieces of silver for an update to work with the...
  3. [SOLVED] Hi, I got the same problem, and finally I got...

Hi,

I got the same problem, and finally I got two solutions to change the thumbnail image size:

1. Edit theme_functions.php
    (cons: we cannot create this file in our child theme so we must...
  4. Replace price slider with min and max price boxes in refine results

As stated in the title, I would like to replace the price slider shown in the refine results with two fields: min price and max price.
    Infact, also if the slider is nice, it isn't very useful for...
  5. I think "None" should be removed completely, the...

I think "None" should be removed completely, the user will have to click on either option if they need to or simply skip it unless its a Required field, besides, we dont want to force a "Required" on...
  6. using Dropdown menus (instead of Checkbox list) in Refine Results box

ClassiPress 3.1.9 has a "Refine Results" feature. For fields the ad poster filled out using dropboxes, the user refines the results by marking checkboxes (as opposed to dropboxes). Here is an...
  7. Hi Paul I can't understand this reply to...

Hi Paul

I can't understand this reply to mayed. He's not only answering your question but the answer is perfectly correct.

Regards
  8. Thread: Ad Reference ID

by samcy
    Replies
    Views

No, its not a stupid question. I guess you...

No, its not a stupid question.

I guess you are talking about that nice and logical numbers/letters that look something like this: 5704FB2599A23539 called Ad Reference ID.

To find that ad is...
  9. If you look at the...

If you look at the /classipress/single-ad_listing.php file at line 146, this is what I added for the 'TWEET' button to tweet the 'Ad' and not the page.

<code>
  10. Hi man, i guess the listing duration is...

Hi man, i guess the listing duration is completely not related to membership.

If you notice in the cp settings, you can set the duration of the ads for ex 30 days. On the other hand membership...
  11. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] Refine Results show in Search Results

I'dl like to know how do I put Refine Results box in the search results page. It doesn't make sense to show this box in Categories and don't show people are really searching for something.

Let's...