Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi, Apologies for the delay in getting back to...

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I've just been ridiculously busy. I understand what you're after. What you describe can be done (the part with expanding the full list of...
  2. Dimitris I have not used Mapsupreme yet, but looking on...

I have not used Mapsupreme yet, but looking on these forums the plugin developer does fix issues.
  3. Dimitris Please disable your plugins and mods and let me...

Please disable your plugins and mods and let me know how it goes.
  4. we are making the cron job settings, get settings...

we are making the cron job settings, get settings from plugin options page. It will automatically update the data refresh settings which you should do manually at very first time.

Thanks
  5. Dimitris idem. WP: 3.8.1 Vantage: 1.3.1 (31/01/14)...

idem.

WP: 3.8.1
    Vantage: 1.3.1 (31/01/14)
    Browsers: IE and Firefox
  6. Dimitris having a similar problem

On my Create a Listing page, not only does it take me 2 clicks, but once it does click, it just reloads the page with parent categories selected and no custom form filled out.
  7. Dimitris In Vantage > Settings > General, look at...

In Vantage > Settings > General, look at 'Categories Menu Item Options' and 'Categories Page Options' - the fields in those sections control how many categories are shown in the menu and the...
  8. [SOLVED] reserve You can set your radius from...

reserve

You can set your radius from Vantage>Geo Settings>General>
  9. [SOLVED] Sorry. I must be tired. I just realized this was...

Sorry. I must be tired. I just realized this was in the Vantage theme file. Below is for classipress.

I just changed that about an hour ago. I went into the classipress - includes -...
  10. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You have to check "This account is a...

You have to check "This account is a Premier/Business Account" in your PayPal settings.I did that and it works.
  11. Dimitris Here is a fix for the missing listings when...

Here is a fix for the missing listings when selecting a category

http://forums.appthemes.com/report-vantage-bugs/bug-fix-vantage1-3-missing-63554/#post285658
  12. Dimitris I might be mistaken, but I think the recent...

I might be mistaken, but I think the recent Apptheme's 'Critic' plugin, available here in the Marketplace is the easiest way to accomplish this...I've written previously in the forums about how I got...
  13. Dimitris You will have to hack the theme for this.Vantage...

You will have to hack the theme for this.Vantage requires registration first.
  14. Hi Dimitris, I understand you will be taking over...

Hi Dimitris, I understand you will be taking over for Shannon when he leaves AppThemes. Please do us all a favor and be specific as possible when referring to releases of AppThemes products. Saying...
  15. You can create parent categories and then their...

You can create parent categories and then their children, when you create a category you have the option to make it a parent and if you have already a parent you can assign your cateory as a child.
  16. Dimitris I can confirm that the bug is fixed in 1.3 coming...

I can confirm that the bug is fixed in 1.3 coming in the next days.
  17. Hi djbrealtor, I found a way to implement the...

Hi djbrealtor, I found a way to implement the reviews/star rating rich snippets, as you can see on my Google Webmaster testing page:

But in the new release (29 March they say) there will...