Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Bradley & Sheridan....if you can get your heads...

Bradley & Sheridan....if you can get your heads around child themes....you *really* should use them....they will make your future life so much easier....

Bradley...yes, you do activate the child...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Do you have this with your cache deleted?

Do you have this with your cache deleted?
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Actually its not happening in yours either, you...

Actually its not happening in yours either, you need to ctrl+f5 it
  4. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Don't forget to visit the Codex for reading and...

Don't forget to visit the Codex for reading and this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/vantage-general-discussion/guide-customizing-vantage-50188/
  5. Replies
    Views

Dimitris red20me you made my day thank you very much...

red20me you made my day thank you very much !!!:emmersed::emmersed::emmersed:
  6. Replies
    Views

Dimitris But it is correct, all the same. In WordPress,...

But it is correct, all the same. In WordPress, there can be only 1 active theme, at a time. The link to the parent theme is in style.css - and you only deactivate Vantage, which does not physically...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Well...still trying to help (I'm not...

Well...still trying to help (I'm not support...just friendly :nevreness:)...

I looked through your previous forum posts to see what you'd reported previously...and found (I think) that you are...
  8. [SOLVED] Hi, You need to change Themes first. ...

Hi,

You need to change Themes first.

Meaning, if you go to Appearance> Themes, Activate a different theme such as Twelve Twelve or Twenty Fourteen.

Once you have Activated a different theme...
  9. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I replied earlier in this thread - it IS the same...

I replied earlier in this thread - it IS the same issue with Google/Vantage not taking your default country into account and thinking you want US addresses. In this thread, there is now a coded...
  10. [SOLVED] 1.3 RECURRING - gateway and recurring order error

Uploaded today's 1.3 dev version and got this message after activating Paypal.

"This gateway has not implemented a recurring order processor".

Every page displays this message front end and...
  11. Replies
    Views

Dimitris New version of Vantage and other items?

Hi,

The next version of Vantage is still listed in the theme release page as being due for release in December 2013 - given that there are only a few days left of December, is that still...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Just in case you weren't aware, Vantage actually...

Just in case you weren't aware, Vantage actually includes a sample child theme in the "examples" folder. All you need to do is move the "vantage-child" folder from the examples folder into the...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Bradley, if child themes are too complicated,...

Bradley, if child themes are too complicated, what are you going to do when updates of Vantage come out?

I used to think like you, and strongly resisted the idea of using a child theme. I'm not a...
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] red20 is correct this is the line

red20 is correct this is the line

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="<?php bloginfo( 'stylesheet_url' ); ?>" />
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Check put wrapper.php - and if I were you I'd...

Check put wrapper.php - and if I were you I'd make my changes via a child theme version of that file...

red20
  16. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi bradleyhebdon, In the past it was...

Hi bradleyhebdon,

In the past it was recommended to use the dev build only on test environments. In the meantime we officially state that the dev build can be used on productive sites.

So...
  17. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi, Development builds are stable releases...

Hi,

Development builds are stable releases that include bug fixes after an official release.

Example: Vantage 1.1 is released and 3 days later a bug is found, the developer fixes this specific...
  18. Dimitris Gravity Forms is amazing, if you're prepared to...

Gravity Forms is amazing, if you're prepared to pay for a plugin. You can also use it to customise your listing owner contact forms but I haven't got around to that yet. As for sharing, I use...
  19. Dimitris I'm no expert at coding so I'm not sure how that...

I'm no expert at coding so I'm not sure how that could be achieved. If only Vantage would set it up so we could add text to their pages, it would solve a lot of problems.

However you could use...
  20. Dimitris Bradley, It's very easy to create an alternative...

Bradley, It's very easy to create an alternative home page - it's just a case of creating a page as normal, then using the ordinary Wordpress Settings menu to choose which page you want to use.
  21. Replies
    Views

First off, have you tried logging out as your...

First off, have you tried logging out as your Wordpress admin, and then testing whether captcha appears? I use Si Captcha (amongst other things), and this definitely doesn't show if you're logged in...