Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] in the back end / admin page, click "Directory"...

in the back end / admin page, click "Directory" (childtheme menu) > General Setting > Visual (logo,favicon)

then in the menu "enable logo" choose "yes" > save
  2. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi Alex, You can cancel the project from the...

Hi Alex,

You can cancel the project from the dashboard and clicking then end/cancel project http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d43buwx77
  3. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Freelancer images and videos

How can Freelancers add images and videos in their profile? I am not talking about avatars. Freelancers would want to add photos or videos of their portfolio to my Hire Bee site but their is no...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi Alex, You are right, it's directory theme,...

Hi Alex,
    You are right, it's directory theme, but to achieve full address that way, You'll have to edit core codes of vantage geolocation functions, this is the only way.
    I personnaly never tried...
  5. Replies
    Views

There is no admin option to change the size of...

There is no admin option to change the size of the icons' container except if you do some css custom mods.
    When you get them back live I can try using firebug to give you the code to paste into the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I too have the same problem. When posting a...

I too have the same problem.

When posting a project, employers get to enter the skills using a text box and then selecting based on their inputs.

Can this be utilized for the edit profile page...
  7. Thread: refund

by bradleyhebdon
    Replies
    Views

Samcy Shame on me, I guess.

Shame on me, I guess.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sub Categories & Skills on project page

I am having an issue on my Projects page where I have maybe 10 Project categories and maybe another 3 to 15 sub categories in each of these categories.
    Also on the same page I have maybe 20 or more...
  9. Replies
    Views

Adsense units are all responsive ( according to...

Adsense units are all responsive ( according to their sizes) so what we will do is to not hide the units for mobile viewing and leave the rest to adsense to choose the ad units itself.

Cheers