Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have recently used Meta Slider on Vantage site:...

I have recently used Meta Slider on Vantage site: http://www.metaslider.com/

This works well and is responsive.
  2. Replies
    Views

I have 100 sites that look like this:...

I have 100 sites that look like this: http://www.californiafilmdirectory.com/

I used the Captain Slider plugin but the customization was via a child theme created by luxor (appthemes partner). It...
  3. Dimitris Happy to hear your good news.The disabled gateway...

Happy to hear your good news.The disabled gateway message is only visible to the admin not users.
  4. Dimitris FYI: I just figured out why you got the message...

FYI: I just figured out why you got the message "This item could not be recognized. It might be from another theme or an uninstalled plugin" (refer to your image) it is because you deleted the plan...
  5. Dimitris Thank you for your suggestion about the manual, i...

Thank you for your suggestion about the manual, i will bring this to the manager attention.In the meantime you can check the documentation page and of course the forum.

From the screenshot i see...
  6. Dimitris Have you had someone look at your website from...

Have you had someone look at your website from the back end? Your order should not say that in the order summary. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a plugin conflict.
  7. Dimitris @Dimitris, I totally agree with @aemcmg9 We...

@Dimitris, I totally agree with @aemcmg9

We know you haven't deisgned Vantage thinking about that "incomplete flow". In your mind the transaction has to be completed so the listing is published...
  8. Dimitris Vicky is right, you should enable your IPN. ...

Vicky is right, you should enable your IPN.

With bank payment:

You have to mark the payment as completed activate the order and then publish the listing.

With paypal:
  9. Dimitris Do you have IPN enabled on your paypal account...

Do you have IPN enabled on your paypal account with your website Listener URL entered? Vantage cannot send out email notifications without the IPN enabled.
  10. Dimitris I think it will be a lot easier if you test with...

I think it will be a lot easier if you test with sandbox, and remember to test with your plugins and modifications disabled.
  11. This would be of great interest, please can you...

This would be of great interest, please can you keep me informed. This is the way that Vantage will develop.
  12. I use SendPress. Excellent plugin

I use SendPress. Excellent plugin
  13. Replies
    Views

Has anyone ever found out a way to do this? It...

Has anyone ever found out a way to do this?

It should be an integral part of Vantage to be honest.