Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi cozmuler! This was some time ago. I do not...

Hi cozmuler!

This was some time ago. I do not use that plugin any more. To slow and at that time some problems also. I use this plugin and works fine both in ads and post, and do not slow down...
  2. [SOLVED] Ok so from my investigation and online reading...

Ok so from my investigation and online reading the problem is tinymce is using iform for editor and on form submit the content is being copied to the parent textarea.
    I'm not sure how it works in...
  3. [SOLVED] At the top of the thread/post is a tab called...

At the top of the thread/post is a tab called thread tools.

Select subscribe and you will get an email when there is a reply. :-)
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Phone Number - 'Click To Show'

Here is a quick tutorial on how to add a 'Click To Show' function for phone numbers posted on your classified website - using ClassiPress v3.3.

We will be hiding this field from the list that...
  5. [TUTORIAL] Remove Price Tag for ads without a price or ZERO (0)

Hello all ClassiPress admins,

Sometimes we don't need a price tag to show up at all. That could be listings for Relationships, Datings, Job offers, Information ads, Free give aways, etc etc...
  6. [TUTORIAL] Add a "sold-tag" in ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" in ad-description (cp Vers. 3.1.8)

No comments about my poor english please... :biggrin:

In this tutorial I show how to add a "sold-tag" in the ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" inside the ad description. Tested with Classipress 3.1.8...
  7. [TUTORIAL] While Viewing a Single Ad Use Next & Previous Navigation Links - ENHANCEMENT!

This Mod is for Classipress 3.1.5 and 3.1.4 What I am offering finally overcomes, to me, a major inconvenience with looking at Ads.

The User can only browse One Ad at A Time. TEDIOUS. CLUMSY....
  8. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Show related ads including images by category

Hi there

I was looking for a easy way to show related ads including images on my new Classipress site (www.udlejerbasen.dk DANISH).
    Maybe it is not the best way to do it, but here is how i did...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hello All, in order to change the alt and...

Hello All,

in order to change the alt and title attributes i added the following inside this function -> jQuery("a.preview").hover(function(e) :

after the following line :...