Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] You edit that page and select the correct...

You edit that page and select the correct template from right sidebar.

2. Replies
    Views

The Clean price option within ClassiPress -...

The Clean price option within ClassiPress - Settings - Pricing is what you're looking for. Once you disable it, you can write whatever you want into the price field within the front-end.
  3. Replies
    Views

The text is within the "Search for" page. Just...

The text is within the "Search for" page. Just edit the page and you'll notice the text within the page together with some shortcodes. Make sure you don't break the shortcodes.
    Price options are...
  4. Replies
    Views

+1 for making sure that your host offers backups....

+1 for making sure that your host offers backups. if it is a premium service (usually is) - ask them what are the prices if something goes wrong (your backups don't work) and how long back the...
  5. Replies
    Views

It shouldn't break anything after activation but...

It shouldn't break anything after activation but you could ask your webhost to take a full backup for your piece of mind.
  6. [SOLVED] You cannot automate plain Bank Transfer, that's a...

You cannot automate plain Bank Transfer, that's a manual process since user makes the payment offline, sends you the confirmation or you see it in your own bank statement so then you activate the ad....
  7. Hi Masuma, 1. if you want both portrait and...

Hi Masuma,

1. if you want both portrait and landscape images to have the same size, you would need to set up fixed width/height for the container using CSS which I don't recommend for a very good...
  8. [SOLVED] Wordpress / Classipress Backend - Payment --...

Wordpress / Classipress Backend
    - Payment
    -- Settings
    --- Banktransfer*
    --- PayPal**

* This content will be displayed once checkout has been completed. It will be up to the purchaser to follow...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Please send me the details of your site,...

Please send me the details of your site, credentials included so I can fix your install. -->> obica@appthemes.com
  10. Hi Masuma, This would require modifications...

Hi Masuma,

This would require modifications from your part. AppThemes does not support customizations, so i'm moving your thread to the general discussions area for community based support.