Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] I reported this bug to the developers.

I reported this bug to the developers.
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I suspected this would be plugin related....

I suspected this would be plugin related. However, in my opinion, appthemes should really correct the code in their file so that people can continue to use security plugins like the popular iThemes...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You seem to be having the same issue as the...

You seem to be having the same issue as the person who posted this thread: http://forums.appthemes.com/help-using-classipress/fatal-error-call-member-function-93791/

Are you using any kind of...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] If this happens simply go back to appthemes, tell...

If this happens simply go back to appthemes, tell them you have the same issue with the Classipress main theme ad no plugins active and see what they say.

Although, I just updated Wordpress to...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Please deactivate the child theme and run tests...

Please deactivate the child theme and run tests without any plugins active to see if you still get the same error.

Your error code above indicates the problem lies with the the views-login.php...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, I just got back from a trip to Cuba. I logged...

Hi, I just got back from a trip to Cuba. I logged in this evening to see that all Appthemes products are affected by the latest WP 4.7 update. Appthemes brought out an update CP3.5.8 to address these...
  7. [SOLVED] Most widgets are part of the classipress theme or...

Most widgets are part of the classipress theme or Wordpress, so any configuration should remain in place as this is all recorded in your database. So yes, in a sense, the child theme is an overlay....
  8. [SOLVED] Hello, thank you for the comments and interest....

Hello, thank you for the comments and interest. You don't actually "need" any plugins, only plugins that you want to use. What plugins are you referring to in particular?
  9. Replies
    Views

Jomark Thanks for the plugin suggestion blue61em as the...

Thanks for the plugin suggestion blue61em as the Dev Team also recommended the use of a plugin while they are still sorting out the issue.

Here's another plugin to try out...
  10. Replies
    Views

Jomark Just to get others going with their Twitter feed....

Just to get others going with their Twitter feed. I installed Twitget since it works with API 1.1. Works great right off that bat. Haven't played with styling it yet.
  11. [SOLVED] Definitely haven't seen that error before, and if...

Definitely haven't seen that error before, and if anything, upgrading to PHP5 is a good thing.. A quick Google search reveals the same kind of error mentioned.. you could check the suggestion in this...
  12. Replies
    Views

You may correct the alignment going in...

You may correct the alignment going in ClassiPress Admin => Settings => Advanced => Ad Box Right Side => Select: Normal Full Width
  13. Replies
    Views

My host uses MySQL 5.1.43 and I don't have any...

My host uses MySQL 5.1.43 and I don't have any problems with it.
  14. Replies
    Views

Look at the wordpress thread pepsi posted above....

Look at the wordpress thread pepsi posted above. There is an advice

Of course your hoster says it isn't a mysql problem because they don't want to be bothered with it. I would ask them if...
  15. Plugins no longer working since the v3.0.5 upgrade

I know we have been getting a lot of comments about certain plugins which were working before, but no longer work with ClassiPress v3.0.5.x, so I thought I would create this post to explain further,...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] We've done some profiling and benchmark tests and...

We've done some profiling and benchmark tests and it turns out the main culprit is the page view counter which now appears on every ad listing on the home page & category pages. We'll be making some...
  17. Replies
    Views

Common v3.0.5 post-upgrade problems

I just thought I would compile a list of some of the common problems and questions which are likely to come up as people start to upgrade to this latest version. If your problem is not here, or in an...