Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

mr_ike, I have updated plugin as well as i...

mr_ike,

I have updated plugin as well as i have released new version and also sent to you though email.

Thanks
    Ahmed
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, please check the following documentation...

Hi, please check the following documentation. Even though this is for translating plugins, it also works for themes.

Let me know if you need more help.

Kind regards
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The default WordPress taxonomies are used mostly...

The default WordPress taxonomies are used mostly for the blog.. posts / categories / tags

ClassiPress uses custom taxonomies and custom post types for the ads / ad categories / ad tags.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can only control the minimum length out of...

You can only control the minimum length out of the box.

With a little bit of code, you could add this feature though. Just change cp_telephone with your own custom field. Add it in functions.php...
  5. Replies
    Views

The selection takes you to the deepest...

The selection takes you to the deepest subcategory, there's no option to post ads in the middle. You can forbid posting ads in the parent category but that's it.
    It is best to have a 2 level...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] There's no such option, but you can add a text...

There's no such option, but you can add a text box and ask for info, if user doesn't fill it, it won't show up.
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] It's an interesting idea but I don't think that's...

It's an interesting idea but I don't think that's possible or at least, not without some extensive custom coding.
    The ordering may be added in the future. I think that there used to be such a plugin...