1. Replies
    Views

You may check the taxonomy-ad_cat.php .

You may check the taxonomy-ad_cat.php .
  2. Thread: 3.052 Ad Expiry

by pepsi
    Replies
    Views

Did you set the extended expiry date after the...

Did you set the extended expiry date after the ads were originally posted? i.e. prune date was originally set to 30 days, ads were posted, then some time later you changed the prune date to 99999......
  3. I too experienced this when importing categories...

I too experienced this when importing categories and subcategories with xml and then I have made the experience that you just need to edit one of the subcategories and tell them what their parent...
  4. I usually have a dummy/test site where I can...

I usually have a dummy/test site where I can check and test the theme modifications/plugins with prior to applying them on a live site. In that way, I won't mess up my live site if something is wrong...
  5. I have not encountered a plugin/script to edit...

I have not encountered a plugin/script to edit the xmll file.

The workaround I have in mind is like this;

1. Backup first the database of the site that you will be exporting the xml to.
  6. How about editing the categories before exporting...

How about editing the categories before exporting so that only those you want to have installed are imported properly.
  7. Replies
    Views

Yes, in 3.0.2 it was named single-default.php ......

Yes, in 3.0.2 it was named single-default.php ... single-ad_listing.php is 3.0.5 only ...
  8. Replies
    Views

Unfortunately you can't do this via the backend...

Unfortunately you can't do this via the backend but need to put it in your single-ad_listing.php

You could create a div just right before <div class="bigright"> starts.
  9. The hover effect remains intact. Only the...

The hover effect remains intact. Only the thumbnail type will be changed.
  10. Hi essej88, I too preferred the proportional...

Hi essej88, I too preferred the proportional resized thumbnails. This is what I did to change it back.
    In theme-functions.php line 224

I changed 'ad-thumb' to 'blog-thumbnail'

Then I removed...
  11. Yes. Now, do you know what your...

Yes.

Now, do you know what your "old-directory" is?
  12. The instructions say to put it AFTER the # END...

The instructions say to put it AFTER the # END WordPress line otherwise wordpress might overwrite it when you update permalinks.
  13. You kinda lost me. You said you're not upgrading,...

You kinda lost me. You said you're not upgrading, but at the same time asking if these steps are done before or after the upgrade.:confused: :confused: If you've already got all this other stuff then...
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Also, ensure the customer has contributor access....

Also, ensure the customer has contributor access. If they are referring to deleting the ad though, I guess you'll have to inform them they can only pause it..not delete..
  15. Replies
    Views

It should effectively work now.. If you have...

It should effectively work now.. If you have created blog child categories, and actually have blog posts assigned to those categories, then they should appear in that widget.

In ClassiPress v3.0.5...
  16. Replies
    Views

Yes you can remove it in the mean time. Just find...

Yes you can remove it in the mean time. Just find the code below in the single-default.php and delete or comment it.

<li id="cp_expires"><span><?php _e('Expires', 'cp') ?>:</span> <?php echo...
  17. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yes, the existing stickied ads will remain in the...

Yes, the existing stickied ads will remain in the slider until such time you unsticky them or the ad expires and is no longer visible.. Basically the slider just continues to scroll through the ads...
  18. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] If you want to charge customers to place featured...

If you want to charge customers to place featured ads, in your ClassiPress admin dashboard > Pricing options, you need to set a price for featured ads (and select "yes" to charge for ads, as this is...
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] this is sticky (thanks to pepsi) ...

this is sticky (thanks to pepsi)

http://www.pepsi.orconhosting.net.nz/sticky.JPG
  20. Replies
    Views

If anybody else experiencing the same issue then...

If anybody else experiencing the same issue then we can somehow trace the source but currently no other user has reported it yet and so it is unlikely to be a Classipress problem.
  21. Replies
    Views

As a last resort, check my previous post. Then we...

As a last resort, check my previous post. Then we will go on.
  22. Replies
    Views

Are you currently using some sort of registration...

Are you currently using some sort of registration plugin? If not then it has something to do with Wordpress.