Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th quarter? what do you mean? Postponed again?

Unregistered

4th quarter? what do you mean? Postponed again?

lol. yep just LOL

Thanks
    We decided to restructure the releases page, and replace the dates with "Quarters", as despite numerous comments that these are estimated dates, it was clear that this was confusing for some, who still saw these as fixed dates. This way, people can focus on the percentage for an indication of how far away themes are.

Crazy people

Whats wrong with you guys?

Whats the point of having the stupid theme release page then?

I think you should learn some lesson from Templatic.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    We understand your "stupid" ranting . Rest assured the developing team is working round the clock for the themes' completion.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Be Patient

Insulting the developers isn't very nice. Quality themes like this don't grow on trees and take much patience for design, development, coding and testing.

Thanks
    yes, true: insulting it's not the way. But for appthemes image, release page is an awful idea. It's better to announce a theme when the theme is ready. Why to announce Sage (example) when, probably, Sage theme will be ready in march next year? Anyway, the PR it's not the strongest force of appthemes.

Thanks
    We appreciate your comment. Appthemes is really working to meet the demands of users and that includes improving some aspects of theme/script development.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks
    Believe me, just close that page. It's a better choice for avoiding stressed guys... like me. :)

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Do you mean closing the release page? Hmm perhaps you are right as it will lessen some bp readings.

Thanks
    Lol I agree, it's best to close the page or just only show the percentages. It's good to have an indication on the progress of the theme development nevertheless.
    The Digg 2.0 for Wordpress www.wpdezign.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information