Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4th quarter? what do you mean? Postponed again?

Thanks
    It's a difficult one..because we have always had customers constantly asking us when themes are coming out, and approximately how far away it is, and who want more communication of progress.. Believe me, I think it would be far easier to not say anything at all and be like Apple who keep all of their product releases top secret until it's actually out, without even a hint of a date! ;)
    Obviously if we did that, then people wouldn't be disappointed about dates running behind.. But, then we'd be back to square one.. People would still ask, and if we didn't give them something, they would get angry.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Insulting the developers isn't very nice. Quality themes like this don't grow on trees and take much patience for design, development, coding and testing.
    Insulting the developers? This guy was not insulting the developers, he was merely giving his opinion on the release page, and, I agree, it is stupid. We need a more definite date release for the theme.

Don't forget, we have paid our hard-earned money for this product, and naturally when you don't get value for your moeny you are going to be annoyed.

Thanks
    This thread was obviously about the release of a new theme, Clipper. So please don't go off track and turn this into a discussion about the next ClassiPress version which you are waiting for, there is another thread where you can discuss this topic specifically.

Let's please not forget that when you buy an AppThemes theme, you pay a one-off price for it and all updates are FREE. You most certainly do get a great product for the "hard earned money" you pay for our themes, and the fact that there are always improvements to the themes which you don't have to pay any extra for.. that is outstanding! Who else does that without charging you an ongoing fee to upgrade? Not many companies I suspect.

I'm locking this thread as the original post have been addressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information