Thread: Access to review Installation / Setup Forum

Unregistered

Access to review Installation / Setup Forum

Hello,

Before purchasing I would like to access the Installation / Setup forum and preview both the installation requirements and evaluate the upgrade materials. From my understanding once you make a purchase you are a owner for life.

This will undoubtedly require a lot of updates throughout the life of a domain. Updates from similar versions should be smooth and bug free. 3.0.1 -> 3.0.4 (etc).

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    I think there's no need for you to access the members only forum as the topics mostly involved giving assistance to the registered members about their installation. As you have already known, Classipress is a wordpress theme and installing is just matter uploading the theme folder to your host/server that conforms with the requirement of wordpress.

There's also not much problem with upgrade from version 3.0.1 -> 3.0.4 as these are just minor release and as far as I have observed updates work out just fine.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information