Thread: Is this all the support I get for $99

Unregistered

Is this all the support I get for $99

Is this really the only support I would get for my $99? Is there some way once I join to get a response, or at least a notification that someone responded to my post? Why is this pre-sales? How does this help me to make a decision to buy? If there was a competitor product, I would certainly look to them to see if they have a human being checking the boards, and a way to get "pre-sales" questions answered on less than a random basis.

I feel like I am at the tiger cage at the zoo, wondering if the tiger will come out today...

Thanks
    Yes we provide all support for our themes via the AppThemes forums, with a dedicated support team available to assist customers with theme related questions, as well as an active community. The forum software allows you to configure your own notification options, so if you wish to be emailed whenever someone has responded to a post, then you simply choose the frequency of these notifications.

This section of the forum is "Pre-Sales" because it allows potential customers to ask theme related questions before purchasing. I assure you that there are human beings checking these forums and responding to questions ;) You can read more about our support hours here.

If you have any more questions/concerns, please feel free to ask away! :)

Thread Information