Thread: ArticlePress - Article Directory

Article Directory

ArticlePress - Article Directory

I have an article directory based on Joomla on artigos.com, and I want to migrate it to wordpress. I wanted to use articlesss but development stopped 2 years ago http://wordpress.org/plugins/article-directory/ Article Directory was very successful with almost 70.000 downloads.

Articlesss is really cool, it has everything I need to run an article directory, but I'm afraid to use a plugin and theme that will have no updates.

I currently use ClassiPress for other projects and it's awesome. I believe appthemes could have something like ArticlePress, specific to article directory. It would be fantastic.

If you are looking for ideas to create a new appthemes project, please consider creating an Article Directory. It will be easy for you, ArticlePress will be a mixture of Ideas and ClassiPress. What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Ricardo

Thanks
    We do already have other themes lined in up in terms of development at this time, so our focus is on those and existing themes at this time, but we do appreciate your input. You may wish to note that we are happy to receive theme suggestions/feature requests in the AppThemes Ideas exchange, which allows members of the community to vote/add feedback also. AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however if you were looking for someone to modify our existing themes, we have the certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Thread Information