Thread: Badges & Print Icon

Unregistered

Badges & Print Icon

Hi...I have looked at several options for a coupon theme and I like yours the best by far...but I have a few questions that will be the deciding factors.

1. Are you able to change the badge to a thumbnail for the coupons? It would look better if there was a picture like in the featured slider. I think that the results bar to the right is nice but the badge is unnecessary.

2. Is there a way to show an icon of a printer below the coupon..next to the store icon? I will be using this for a local business coupon site and promo codes will not be used most of the time. I think some users would get frustrated trying to find the (print) button.

3. I see that you can not sort code coupons and printable coupons so I assume a page for each could be created?

4. In the admin demo it only shows one place for ads (Single Blog Post Ad (336x280). Are there other spaces not shown in the admin area?

Thanks
    For 1. to 3. there are no specific settings in the Clipper admin to make these changes, however with some coding knowledge you could make these adjustments yourself if required by customizing the theme files.

4. There are no additional built in advertising spaces, but you could potentially use an advertising plugin for sidebar ads, or build in additional code for other locations if you wish.

Unregistered

Thanks

Ok thank you...I don't think this one will work for me at this time. I will keep checking back as the theme has some updates. I really like how clean it is but it is missing some key functions that other themes have installed without having to know allot of code.

I will however be buying your Classipress theme....

Thanks again,

Troy

Thread Information