Thread: Restricted Use For Approved People

Thanks

Restricted Use For Approved People

I run a fashion resource organization and I'm looking to setup a coupon website for the stores and designers in my town. However, I only want the stores or designers to setup the coupons and not the general public. Is there a way of restricting access to setting up the coupons for the "approved" people using Clipper? And are there options to disable the success rate and whether the coupon works graphics?

Thanks
    If you turned off the registration function and manually set up only those who need to be able to create coupons then that is one option that doesn't necessarily require any customization..

There is no option in the Clipper admin to remove the success graphics, but you could do so with some customization of the theme files on your part. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make such changes as you wish.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

btechnol (June 1st, 2011)

Thanks
    Thanks for the information. Do you think it would be an easy process to do the customization or should I consult a wordpress pro to do the work? I know some coding but not an expert.

Also, does your Clipper theme work with cPanel hosting accounts? I have a few not work with them - so I thought I would ask.

Thanks
    How easy it is really relative to your skill level ;) If you plan to purchase the theme regardless of whether or not you make the customizations, then you could of course always try for yourself and if it doesn't work you, you can seek help from a pro if you wish. AppThemes doesn't officially support customizations, however you are free to seek community based support in the forums, or as an option you can also see our Certified Partners page if you're looking for professional help.

If your host can run WordPress, then there should be no issues with running the theme :)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

btechnol (June 1st, 2011)

Thanks
    Thank You for your quick responses. That answers my questions perfectly. I must say that I'm getting more and more impressed with AppThemes. I have heard from two wordpress gurus about how good you guys are and now I can start to understand that they are RIGHT!! Have a great day and thanks again.

Thanks
    You're welcome. If you have any more questions, you know where to post them :)

Thread Information