Thread: buddypress and classipress

Unregistered

buddypress and classipress

i am interested in using classipress, i already have a buddypress network, if i create a new site, with wordpress mu, and have classipress there, is there a way the login can be removed as the user would already be logged in from buddypress. Will the profile fields be altered with classipress. the reason i ask is if the profile fields change in classipress they will also change in the main site

Thanks
    I know the topic of Buddypress has come up before, but I can't say I have seen anyone mention having it successfully implemented with ClassiPress. That's not to say it hasn't been done..it just hasn't been confirmed in a post, apart from people saying they were working on it.

At the end of the day, whether or not you can get it to work together really comes down to your coding knowledge, so I can't give you a specific "yes" for something like this.

Thanks
    I've successfully install buddypress with classipress theme. However there is some features still not working. Hope to solve the issues soon. You can check it out here : http://malaysiads.com

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing, good to know someone is using it :)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by thuara View Post
    I've successfully install buddypress with classipress theme. However there is some features still not working. Hope to solve the issues soon. You can check it out here : http://malaysiads.com
    i like the way you have done it. what features are not working may be i can help you with them! i am planning to get classipress soon, just waiting for the directory theme to come out.

A suggestion: add thumbnails to your buddypress activity stream

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i like the way you have done it. what features are not working may be i can help you with them! i am planning to get classipress soon, just waiting for the directory theme to come out.

A suggestion: add thumbnails to your buddypress activity stream
    Thank you. Currently the post classifieds forms not working once in buddypress mode. Others mostly due to css modifications to suit the theme.

On your suggestions, did u mean classipress thumbnail? Hope to get it done too :)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    It is really a neat set up of which a Classifieds section is the front end of a social networking site. Aptly, a classifieds networking site. It will also much better when someone posted an ad their status will also update accordingly.

I might try this someday on my buddypress site.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    i have tried to install buddypress in a multisite setup with classipress being main site, but it puts all these crazy links on the bottom of classipress when i activate buddypress on my network site?

Thanks
    @aggieoutlaw8: Please note this is the Pre-Sales section of the forums, so if you're looking for help with BuddyPress please feel free to start a thread in either the ClassiPress Mods & Tutorials or Plugin exchange section of the forums for community based support. Thanks.

Thread Information