Thread: Building City Website..Combine Classifieds, Job Roller, Coupon Clipper and Vantage

Dano

Building City Website..Combine Classifieds, Job Roller, Coupon Clipper and Vantage

Let me see if I have this Correct..

I am building a City Website .. I need to Offer Classifieds , Employment Ads, Coupon Clipper would be good and of course a City Directory..

So I can have a Basic City WordPress Site on index .. then I would need to also install wordpress in 4 other directories..one for each offering.. Classifieds, Jobs, Coupons and Vantage. (or sub-domains)

Each of those have their own separate Logins ..so logins would not work across the entire website..users would need to create a user/pass for each ? But that it might be possible to synchronize all users logins using something like http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/w...ynchronization

Also cannot use one "themes" css styles across all 4 products?

Also the 50% off deal.. can I sign up for the hosting but use the classipress on my main host ..already have the domain up and running that I want to use Classipress on .. I would simply use the new hosting for a different domain/project

Thanks !

Unregistered

Also .. Multiple Locations on Google Maps

Also is there a plugin/widget or something where we can display multiple locations on a Google Maps from any one specific Category.

For Example .. Apartments for Rent in so and so Neighborhood....

SO at the top of the page is Google Map displaying all the locations
    and under the Map a List of the Apartments for Rent

Thread Information