Thread: Bundle Price ClassiPress and Vantage

DasEventblog

Bundle Price ClassiPress and Vantage

Today i saw that Vantage will not be released befor June! For our marketing strategy we have to start our pre-sales activities by next month. Therefor we want to start with ClassiPress and witch to Vantage. No the big question is... what about pricing? Are there any discounts if we by 2 ore more themes or is there a bundle pricing? We have to start within the next days so an answer like ".. is planned" or ".. will coming up within the next..." will not help us.

Please let me know bundle-pricing or discount scaling for 2 and 3 themes.

thx

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    No bundled pricing yet as of the moment but you may check the blog Blog | AppThemes from time to time for announcements.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    this is exactly what i wrote i don't wann hear. Buying 3 themes costs me $477 witout getting any discount?????
    wow, that's really hard!!!!

Thanks
    Despite not wanting to hear this, there are theme packages planned, however no information of these has been confirmed yet, including when they will actually be available. We "could" see something when Clipper is released this month, but there is no guarantee of this. Sorry we cannot be more specific than this.

As of right now, we currently have 2 themes available and our only available offer is that the first theme can be purchased at full price, after which time we can offer an existing customer discount of 25% off the purchase of the next theme.

Thread Information