Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before buying

Clipper question
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Sorry, I've explained it as much as I can to be honest and am not sure what else to clarify at this point. The "Pages" I refer to are as mentioned earlier, index page, single listing coupon page, blog page.. Every single little image contained within the theme is not available as an actual individual .pdf file, but the image itself you have listed whether it's a .gif or .png is available in the theme files. In your example, the squiggly menu line is not a separate .pdf file, it's a layer on the index page layout.

If you are confident with your knowledge of .css then you may not even need the .pdf files at all, you can still make modifications to the theme without them. If you're ultimately relying on every image being in the form of a .pdf, then this is not the case. Thanks.

Is there a way to get a listing of the graphics that come with a .psd file?

for example, the logo psd file, is pointless, since most people will have a new logo created rather than use the one that says "clipper"

The squiggly line would be good to have as a .psd file, incase you wanted to change the color of it. also the thumbs up and down would be a good .psd file to have, so you could change the color from the stock primary color red and green to something that more fit your theme.

Thanks
    The only actual individual graphics .psd's included are for the Clipper logo and the share coupon button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information