Thread: can i configure classipress theme without much knowledge about programming?

Unregistered

can i configure classipress theme without much knowledge about programming?

i want to buy your theme but i have some concerns which i need cleared up, first, i really do not know much about programming and i want some functions to change in the wordpress theme...for instance i want widget areas in some areas, and i want the widget areas per category to be different from another category, and i want 300/250 widget area instead of the standard 125 that you have...if its possible can you send reply to my email? so i can get it on time and make a decision?

Thanks
    If you're just wanting to configure the theme using default settings available in the theme admin, then you of course don't need coding knowledge in order to do so. However, if you're looking to change functionality or layout of the theme which isn't able to be done by default (i.e. different widgets per category), then it would require customization on your part, and therefore knowledge of making these changes would be required. We don't officially support customizations, so instructions for these kinds of things would not be something we would provide in the support forums. Whilst we also don't offer customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Thread Information