Thread: Can i install more plugins myself for free from wordpress

Unregistered

Can i install more plugins myself for free from wordpress

I want to purchase this theme but i want to know that is it possible that Can i install more plugins myself for free from wordpress or not in this theme . Kindly reply

Thanks !

Thanks
    Yes you can certainly install third party plugins if you wish, in fact we do list some of the ones we like on our resources page. In saying this, we cannot guarantee that each and every plugin will be 100% compatible with our themes. Unless it is one of our marketplace plugins, or a popular plugin used by many members of the community, it can be difficult to clarify if a plugin has ever been tested with our themes unless it is mentioned in our forums. Thanks.

Unregistered
    I am using wordpress for a long time for my other websites. but when I checked in live demo in admin panel i couldn't find the option for install new plugin there ??? Kindly help me out to make me sure where it,ll be when i get the complete access after purchasing this theme. Normally it,s stand after the appearance in the admin panel . But it,s not showing in admin demo on your website for classipress theme .

Reply me so that i can make my mind to purchase the theme .

Thanks !

Thanks
    You cannot see the plugins option on our demo because of the way we have the demos set up. You can certainly add plugins just like you would normally do with WordPress. Here's a screenshot ( http://www.appthemes.com/wp-content/...cp-plugins.jpg ) of my local ClassiPress install. I don't have any plugins installed, but you can see that this is the normal "Install Plugins" admin panel.

Thread Information