Thread: Can Themes work together.

Thanks

Can Themes work together.

Can JobRoller be incorporated with Classipress? So much so that when a user creates an account it does so across both themes. So if a site viewer is looking at classified ads and decides to look for a job the site can take them right to jobroller without having to create a new account. I know the themes design would need to be edited to look close to the same.

Can all themes be implemented together? Such as Classipress, JobRoller, Vantage? That's really what I want to know.

Thank you so much for the work you've accomplished.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    By default, there is no common users integration yet among Appthemes theme. However, it is maybe possible through code customization and or through the use of a plugin such as this http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/w...ynchronization.

The themes are not encrypted and so they can definitely be modified according to your requirements. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills or you can find an experienced coder to assist you on its implementation.

You may also contact some of Appthemes certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ for customization jobs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information