Thread: Can you set up multi ratings within Vantage similar to GD Star Ratings?

Daz

Can you set up multi ratings within Vantage similar to GD Star Ratings?

This is the real deal breaker for me, i need to be sure that i can set up multiple ratings before i buy this theme.

I found this thread, but i cannot see any replies because im not registered: http://forums.appthemes.com/vantage-...vantage-34713/

and i think it may hold the code in order to do so. I dont mind if i have to modify the files in order to do so, i just dont want to buy a theme that; in the end, is useless to me.

Thanks,
    Daz.

Thanks
    This is not a feature of the theme, and the thread mentioned does not include information on how to implement it. This is ultimately a customization and is not officially supprted, so such a modification would need to be done of your own accord.

There is a response which does date back to 2012 from one of our team relating to this, but is still essentially still applicable:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    This is a very good idea but it's not something that is planned. It most definitely will not be a part of Vantage 1.2. Any implementation of this would likely require custom fields because it would be difficult to have a standard set of criteria for all businesses. Combining the custom fields and injecting the results into the primary rating just adds another layer of complexity.
    Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify them as you wish. Thanks.

Thread Information