Thread: Cash Payment Gateway

Matt

Cash Payment Gateway

We have a shop where we would take orders over the counter, it would be ideal to have a cash payment gateway so the transaction could be logged. The cash payment gateway should only be visible to logged in administrators.

Is this something that is possible in a future upgrade or is there another way a listing can be added without paypal where it records the transaction?

Thanks Matt

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    The latest version of classipress has now an option for cash payment through bank transfer.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    The latest version of classipress has now an option for cash payment through bank transfer.
    That's great. It meets all my needs, I shall get a copy now.

Thanks
    It is just as great.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks
    So I've now got a copy and the bank transfer works great except for one thing. It does not seem to record to transaction when I publish the post. Am I doing something wrong or is this function not yet included.

Test site is http://new.thaibusinesshelp.com

Thanks
    I believe transaction recording is currently only for paypal since it sends confirmation back to classipress of any successful transaction.

Thanks
    Is it possible to enable transaction recording for published posts? Could this be part of the next update? It would be useful to see how effective bank transfer payments versus paypal/google payments, along with total revenue for the site.

Thanks
    I will try to refer this thread to the developers so that your request will be considered in the next major release of classipress. You may also post your feature request at the Feature Request section of this forum.

Thread Information