Thread: Categories and Payments

Thanks

Categories and Payments

Hi,
    ClassIPress is a great theme. Good start ??

Just a few thing before purchase.
    1. Is there a way to add an image field for the categories, My client would like to have images or Icons for the categories to make them stand out a little more.
    2. I'm looking at using an premium SMS service for billing customers, It's much easier that asking them to part with their CC details. The supplier I will go with has API's for integration into the site. Can this be done. I am rasonable confident with modifing code. The supplier is jungelpay.com.

If I can get round these two things I have a few more questions but I'll get back to you with them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

John

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    1. There is a tutorial on that here Creating ClassiPress Category Icons | AppThemes.
    2. There are no encrypted codes in the theme and so you definitely modify it according to your requirements.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanks jomarkosabel, I'll have a look at it.

Thread Information