Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Categorization

Thanks

Re: Categorization

If we are unable to limit a parent category to non posting, this means that users will post ads in the parent category and this will cause overlapping ads in parent categories and subcategories.

Cars
    - Honda
    - Mazda
    - Ferrari
    - Toyota

For example, where will a user post a Honda car? He may post in Cars or in Honda subcategory.

Then ads will sometimes be in parent category and sometimes subcategories.

This problem will be prevalent in all the different categories in our classifieds.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

I have a question are we able to change the categories to what ever we like? I am in the mail-order business and I would need to have things like help wanted, job listings etc.?

Also with this theme I know it says we can change the logo to what ever we want can that be a flash logo or does it have to be gif,jpg,? Does it give the size of the logo so when I have the banner made it will fit?

This looks perfect for me it looks like most of the work is done for us and its automated so that is great!!

Also why does it say not recommed to allow html code in the ads?

If people are placing ads all throughout the US do they have the ability to do a search by city and state I saw this question else where did not understand answer.

Thanks

Yes, you can create any categories and use any logo (flash or image) you like. If you enable html, then you are allowing anyone to use html code. You don't have as much control.

The search built in to classipress allows you to search for state, city or whatever people publish in their ads.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillian
    I have a question are we able to change the categories to what ever we like? I am in the mail-order business and I would need to have things like help wanted, job listings etc.?

Also with this theme I know it says we can change the logo to what ever we want can that be a flash logo or does it have to be gif,jpg,? Does it give the size of the logo so when I have the banner made it will fit?

This looks perfect for me it looks like most of the work is done for us and its automated so that is great!!

Also why does it say not recommed to allow html code in the ads?

If people are placing ads all throughout the US do they have the ability to do a search by city and state I saw this question else where did not understand answer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information