Thread: Category and users

Unregistered

Category and users

( sorry for my bad english :o) )

Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to 'reserve' (book?) one category for a unique user...

I have to do something like that :

I have 10 Ads category, 1-8 standard category, category 9 just for user B, category 10 just for user C

- user A can read all category, he can post in category 1 at 8 but don't post in category 9 and 10
    - user B can read all category, he can post in category 1 at 8 + 9e but don't post in category 10
    - user C can read all category, he can post in category 1 at 8 + 10e but don't post in category 9

If it's not possible to do directly with classipress, can you said me if you think i can do this with a 'rights users' plug-in ?

Thank you.

Thanks
    This feature it is not built in actual ClassiPress theme, however there are developers you can ask in order to custom built this just for you.
    GO TO CERTIFIED PARTNERS PAGE HERE

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ( sorry for my bad english :o) )

Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to 'reserve' (book?) one category for a unique user...

I have to do something like that :

I have 10 Ads category, 1-8 standard category, category 9 just for user B, category 10 just for user C

- user A can read all category, he can post in category 1 at 8 but don't post in category 9 and 10
    - user B can read all category, he can post in category 1 at 8 + 9e but don't post in category 10
    - user C can read all category, he can post in category 1 at 8 + 10e but don't post in category 9

If it's not possible to do directly with classipress, can you said me if you think i can do this with a 'rights users' plug-in ?

Thank you.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thread Information