Thread: Charge options / JB scraping?

Unregistered

Charge options / JB scraping?

Hello - I have a couple of questions:

1) Is the option available to charge the employee for signing up to the site rather than charge the employer for the listing?
    2) I'm obtaining permission to "scrap" jobs from employers websites to display on my job site. I'm new at this, but is posting jobs from scraping possible using jobroller?

Thanks,

Tim

Thanks
    Hi Tim, in answer to your questions:

1) Aside from the option to charge for listings, you can set it up so that employers can subscribe in order to be able to view resumes. This can be seen on the "Browse Resumes Pricing" tab of the JobRoller admin demo.

2) There is no option to import jobs from other sources outside of the built in integration for Indeed job feeds, or the SimplyHired feed Plugin sold separately in the AppThemes marketplace. It would require customization of the default theme on your part if you were looking to scrape job listings from other sites as you describe. Thanks.

Unregistered

Re

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Hi Tim, in answer to your questions:

1) Aside from the option to charge for listings, you can set it up so that employers can subscribe in order to be able to view resumes. This can be seen on the "Browse Resumes Pricing" tab of the JobRoller admin demo.

2) There is no option to import jobs from other sources outside of the built in integration for Indeed job feeds, or the SimplyHired feed Plugin sold separately in the AppThemes marketplace. It would require customization of the default theme on your part if you were looking to scrape job listings from other sites as you describe. Thanks.
    Thanks. But is there an option to charge the person looking for a job to signe up to you're website rather than the employer?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks. But is there an option to charge the person looking for a job to signe up to you're website rather than the employer?
    No, there is not currently an option for that. Thanks.

Thread Information