Thread: filtering jobs from indeed and simply hired, posting jobs from other's web

Unregistered

filtering jobs from indeed and simply hired, posting jobs from other's web

Can I filter job sreach results from indeed o simply hired to display jobs only from select companies that I choose that match my clients search results? As an example, if my clitents search my website for jobs, I only want to display results that match their criteria from Wallmart, McDonalds, and target. Is that type of filtering possible? Thank you,

Tim

Thanks
    The jobs displayed from Indeed or SimplyHired will be relevant to the search anyway, but if you're trying to filter them further this would require modification of the default theme. Currently if a search is made in JobRoller and you have a mixture of jobs posted directly to the site, and those dynamically displayed from Indeed or SimplyHired, the posted jobs will appear first in the search results, with the other jobs displaying as "Sponsored Search Results" underneath those. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    The jobs displayed from Indeed or SimplyHired will be relevant to the search anyway, but if you're trying to filter them further this would require modification of the default theme. Currently if a search is made in JobRoller and you have a mixture of jobs posted directly to the site, and those dynamically displayed from Indeed or SimplyHired, the posted jobs will appear first in the search results, with the other jobs displaying as "Sponsored Search Results" underneath those. Thanks.
    Thanks. Again, I'm new at this. Does modification of the default theme meen a change in the HTML code? Or something simpler?

Thanks
    This would likely require some knowledge of php as you're looking to modify the functionality of the theme. You can find some useful documentation in our AppThemes Developer Centre in relation to modifying themes. Thanks.

Thread Information