Thread: Choosing the right version, system req, and code editing!

sid

Choosing the right version, system req, and code editing!

What are the differences between the Personal, Business, and Proffesional Editions?
    What Are the system requirements Am I going to need?

I need to organize my site by city then categories for each. Will that be a problem?

Thanks
    There is a "features" tab on the ClassiPress theme info page where you can view the side by side licence comparison.

As per our FAQ page:
    AppThemes does not work as a standalone solution. It is a theme which runs on the free CMS blogging software, WordPress which requires a web server such as apache, a mySQL database, and PHP. If your hosting provider allows WordPress to run on it (over 95% of them do), then AppThemes should work fine. You might also need FTP access to upload the theme and admin permissions to change/create folders. This is very common for any web hosting provider. We are partners with some of the best affordable and reliable web hosting providers out there today. They are certified WordPress partners and will have no problem running our themes.
    You can obviously create cities as the parent categories and include subcategories for each if you wish, but if you anticipate that you'll have a large amount of categories for each city then you may possibly want to consider a multi site setup to manage each city separately..

Thread Information