Thread: classified themes questions

Unregistered

classified themes questions

Hi
    we're interested in using your theme to upgrade our site www.horseplay.ie and I have a few questions:
    - can we create categories and sub categories similar to that which we have on our current site?
    - can we customise the colour and look with our burgundy colour theme or are we limited to just your 5 colour options
    - I presume it's possible to integrate the user admin with the likes of mailchimp so direct mailings can be sent to the user base via email?
    - I also want to incorporate a news blog based on another wordpress theme, but hosted on the same domain. I presume this won't be an issue?

Many thanks

Thanks
    - All categories and sub-categories are created by you, so these can be whatever you would like them to be.
    - Yes you can certainly customize the theme yourself if you're looking to move away from the default colours and layout. You can find some great examples in the AppThemes customer showcase of what people have done with the theme. There is no encryption in ClassiPress which would prevent you from modifying it to suit your needs, and on a related note, we recommend that you create a child theme if you are looking to customize, as it will prevent you from losing all of your changes in the process of an upgrade.
    - There is no built in integration for this, so it would require customization on your part if you wanted to implement such a thing.
    - No, there should be no issue if it's on its own instance of WordPress. Note that ClassiPress also has its own blog functionality built into the theme. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks a lot Pepsi!

Thanks
    You're most welcome, happy to help :)

Unregistered
    Sorry Pepsi, I just have another question...is classipress built with a responsive design? I don't see any mention of mobile devices, or am I missing something?
    Thank you

Thanks
    The responsive design changes are implemented from ClassiPress v3.3 which is due out soon. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks Pepsi
    We're just trying to decide between your app theme club standard or developer. What are the psd files that are provided in the developer version?

Thanks
    The Photoshop .psd files are for each of the pages used in the theme (i.e. main index page, single ad page, blog page). You can still modify the theme without these files, but they will save some time if you're looking to redesign the layout as all the color, size, layout information in contained within. Thanks.

Thread Information