Thread: Questions about my Classipress (classified) website

Thanks

Questions about my Classipress (classified) website

I have a typical, basic Classipress installation which is just what I wanted. It's at http://dulcimers.biz/classifieds/ It looks perfect, but here are my problems:

When a person posts an item, the buyers see the posting but two areas to respond to:
    There's an area on the far right of the posting area which says: "To inquire about this ad listing, complete the form below to send a message to the ad poster."

But there's also another area where comments can be collected below the center part of the listing. It says: "Leave a Reply." I guess I wonder why this second comments area is included and where do I go to omit it from the script? It certainly confuses things.

But a more critical problem is that messages from neither area gets mailed to the poster. After clicking the button it says "message sent" but it doesn't get to the recipient. What's the problem? Where do I fix it? I've looked through all the set up files, but this seems to be hidden coding and I can't find it.

I have a fairly involved series of websites and the other sites have "mailtos" that work. This area doesn't mailto the advertiser. How do I fix that problem?

Sharon Skaryd

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information