Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Classipress functioning

Unregistered
    Hi,

Just read about your offer "50% off any single theme or $79 off Club packages if you sign-up with one of our preferred web hosting partners!".

As I clicked on the link to signup with the HOSTGATOR, I was redirected to Hostgator US but I am from India and I'll needing their support in India.
    So can I avail this offer in INDIA also???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Just read about your offer "50% off any single theme or $79 off Club packages if you sign-up with one of our preferred web hosting partners!".

As I clicked on the link to signup with the HOSTGATOR, I was redirected to Hostgator US but I am from India and I'll needing their support in India.
    So can I avail this offer in INDIA also???
    The offer only applies when clicking the link from our site, so unfortunately would not apply if you sign up directly through the HostGator India site. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi Pepsi,

Is there any way, by which I signup with Hostgator India and get 50% discount too???
    Like if you could provide me a link for Hostgator India....or is it possible if I just use your code during the payment to Hostgator???

Please reply soon.

Thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Pepsi,

Is there any way, by which I signup with Hostgator India and get 50% discount too???
    Like if you could provide me a link for Hostgator India....or is it possible if I just use your code during the payment to Hostgator???

Please reply soon.

Thank you
    The promotion only applies to those who sign up via the links on our WordPress Hosting page, so unfortunately there are no other links we can provide for this. You can read the promo conditions here. Thanks.

Unregistered

Classipress

Hi Pepsi,

Just one more thing, the promotional offer doesn't say which plan I should choose. right??

I can choose any plan from Hostgator.com through this link. Is there any condition that I have to buy this plan or for this time period at least???

regards.

Thanks
    With HostGator in particular if you select a monthly only or less than 12 month duration then they will not count the signup as a referral, but you can select whatever plan required though. Thanks.

Unregistered

classipress

Hi Pepsi,

which hosting (windows or Linux) should I buy for classipress hosting?????

regards.

Thanks
    Either one can be used, with the only real requirements outlined on our FAQ page:

What are the requirements to use AppThemes?
    AppThemes does not work as a standalone solution. It is a theme which runs on the free CMS blogging software, WordPress which requires a web server such as apache, a mySQL database, and PHP. If your hosting provider allows WordPress to run on it (over 95% of them do), then AppThemes should work fine. You might also need FTP access to upload the theme and admin permissions to change/create folders. This is very common for any web hosting provider. We are partners with some of the best affordable and reliable web hosting providers out there today. They are certified WordPress partners and will have no problem running our themes.

Unregistered
    Hi Pepsi,

One more thing, is this theme compatible with mobile phones and tablets (can a user access the website in phone mode or tablet mode)
    or I have to make some changes or have to install some plugin for that???

Regards.

Thanks
    ClassiPress is a responsive theme (as of version 3.3), so it changes layout for optimal viewing on any device. You do not require additional plugins for this, and you can view it on the AppThemes demo site if you wish. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information