Thread: Classipress Mutiple Currency Feature

man.o.man

Classipress Mutiple Currency Feature

I am very interested in buying Classipress (using the Club membership), but have a few questions:

1) can site members choose their own individual currency for pricing their posted items depending on their location - for example, a site member in California would of course choose the USD($) currency, and a site member in Spain would choose the Euro currency, and a site member in the Philippines would choose the Peso (Php) currency, but all of them would be advertising on just one classifieds site. Is this possible?

2) Can I integrate WooCommerce (and any child themes made for it) with my Classipress website without any problems whatsoever?

man.o.man

Classipress Mutiple Currency Feature

I am very interested in buying Classipress (using the Club membership), but have a few questions:

1) can site members choose their own individual currency for pricing their posted items depending on their location - for example, a site member in California would of course choose the USD($) currency, and a site member in Spain would choose the Euro currency, and a site member in the Philippines would choose the Peso (Php) currency, but all of them would be advertising on just one classifieds site. Is this possible?

2) Can I integrate WooCommerce (and any child themes made for it) with my Classipress website without any problems whatsoever?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by man.o.man View Post

Please disregard question #2 as I saw your reply to a post I had submitted several days ago, so I just need an answer for question #1. Thank you.

Thanks
    Yes users can select from a currency dropdown if you give this option in a custom listing form, you'll be able to see it in action on the ClassiPress demo site if you begin to create a listing (try selecting the "Auto" category > "Cars & Trucks" and you'll see the dropdown menu. Thanks.

Thread Information