Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By muadmz

Thread: Featured Listing Currency change without affecting site currency type

Thanks

Question Featured Listing Currency change without affecting site currency type

Hi,

I would like to know how I can just change the Featured Ad currency to $ while I have the default site currency which is shown in each add as something else of my choice.

This is because my site advertises property in egyptian pounds. However when it comes to Paypal payment, the site contributors see the featured amount in Egyptian pounds instead of the actual USD amount which I had picked from the admin backoffice.

I think this is also something which can be looked at to change in future versions. Since paypal only offers a few currency options, the featured payment amount/cost part should show the currency as the type picked on the Paypal payment currency instead of the currency code/sign which the user inputs.

For example, when I choose from the admin panel - $2 as the featured ad charge, the site viewer who is adding an advertisement see the cost in Egyptian pound EL2. Then when the user is taken to the paypal payment site, it shows the $2 which comes as a shock to the user because on my site it says egyptian pounds, while on the paypal it says USD.

Anywhere which I can edit for now to just change this part only without affecting any other currency area?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    wcroco likes this.

Thread Information