Thread: Classipress Pricing

Unregistered

Classipress Pricing

I am interested in purchasing the clssipress plugin but am a bit confused on its price. on the page located Premium WordPress Themes | AppThemes the price is $69.00 but when i go to the buy area Checkout the prices are either $99.00 or $159.00. How do I get the $69.00? Thanks.

Thanks
    The Personal Edition Licence is no longer available for purchase and the Themes page is in the process of being updated as we speak, so there is no longer a $69 option. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    The Personal Edition Licence is no longer available for purchase and the Themes page is in the process of being updated as we speak, so there is no longer a $69 option. Thanks.
    It is quite disappointing. I was about to buy the personal edition, but when I opened buy now page, the personal edition option was removed.
    Please let me know if Personal Edition will be available again in near future to purchase?

Thanks
    There are no plans at this stage to reintroduce the Personal Edition Licence. It is just unfortunate timing that you had clicked on the page at the same time the changes were being made.

Unregistered
    Can i purchase a $99 copy and later top-up the difference to $159 ?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I believe you can.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can i purchase a $99 copy and later top-up the difference to $159 ?
    So i also confirm that $159 can be later upgraded to $249 license ?

Regarding Club Standard "$249 for lifetime updates & access to all current & future themes "
    - does this means that I will be able to install any of roller + classipress + clipper + future standard editions ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    [...] It is just unfortunate timing that you had clicked on the page at the same time the changes were being made.
    This is reverse thinking. You have to make sure this can not happen, if it happens the client is always right.

(Also very strange that registered logged in people are not allowed to post in this topic ?)

Thread Information