Thread: Classipress Question

Unregistered

Classipress Question

First let me apologize for my almost total lack of knowledge and understanding of Terminology.

I am going to build a website using Wordpress.

Along with a home page, my menu will have many pages. An example could be a page about Fords and have links to ford products. Another could be Chevy, and so on and so on.

On the main menu, my readers could click on Classified Ads and my readers could go to the classified ad pages.

So can I build my Web Site with Wordpress, and then ad the Classipress app?

Thank you for any help on this subject.
    Steve

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    As I understand it, yes you can create pages of which will also be displayed on the menu link. This is a default wordpress feature that can be done through the admin settings. Please take note that Classipress is a wordpress theme and here's the official wordpress codex on how theme works http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes of which you may take a look at.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information