Thread: Classipress Questions

Unregistered

Classipress Questions

Hi,

I am checking out your classipress theme, and i´ve got some questions:

I´ve been to your admin demo and in "Google Maps Location" Mexico is not listed, can this be changed, all my website will be targeted to Mexico and this could be a deal breaker.

This location issue is also present in the "State" field needed to publish an ad, can the list of states be changed to Mexican states?

Is spanish one of the free language packages you offer? i couldnt find this anywhere.

Can the users terminate their own ads when the article is sold?

Can i add custom fields to the search options (like minimum price, maximum, location, etc)

Other comments/suggestions:

I thik your SEO in this theme can be better (E.g: there are no H1 tags placed on the top of the page, in most pages there is no H1 tag until the footer.)

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    There's a modification shared by users to make the Google maps works with your country.

You can change the state according to your preference.

Yes, Spanish is available. You can check the available language pack here http://appthemes.com/support/languages/classipress/ .

Custom field search option is yet to be implemented probably the next version which is version 3.1 . Classipress version 3.1 is scheduled to be released on October 8.

Users can pause their ad and it will no longer be displayed.

If you have some seo strategies, including the one that you have mentioned, you can easily implement it with Classipress since there are no encrypted codes.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information