Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: classipress vs vantage

trustman

classipress vs vantage

guys,

you really don't help us to make a decision and to see if we need to buy a theme or another theme. You need to give us some feature from vantage to see if the wait worth or not. We don't buy yours templates just for our hobby. We have deadline in our business too and we need to chose a solution.

maybe is your theme or not. but without a word for you (sorry to tell you but "wait to see" it's not an answer) you almost push us to your competitors. I hope you don't think you are alone in this market.

I really don't understood what is this obsession for secret. And a little clue for somebody that works a lot in media: to tell us, with only few days before theme release, that you don't have a list a features, it's bad for business. It's like you don't have a theme :) or that you'll release one that it's not tested.

I don't tell you that this is true. But this is the message from you.

I hope you don't take this personally :)

Unregistered
    Yes, I concur. A feature list would be very helpful though I understand that you may not want to announce a definite release date if it out of your control.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I believe the developing team is currently working on it. You may check the official blog from time to time for updates here http://appthemes.com/blog/. You may also subscribe to the newsletter so that you will immediately be informed when it is already available.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

trustman

what I said

Quote Originally Posted by trustman View Post

maybe is your theme or not. but without a word for you (sorry to tell you but "wait to see" it's not an answer) you almost push us to your competitors. I hope you don't think you are alone in this market.
    so, it seems that you don't understood :)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    My reply is not about your statement either.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

trustman
    sorry if I don't understood, your reply is about?

Thanks
    I'm sorry that there has been some misunderstanding here.. To clarify, there is no secrecy involved when it comes to the new themes, we simply don't have the information you are asking for at this stage. The Vantage theme is still being developed and hopefully will be released by the second week of October (this was the last piece of information I received about the release date).

We always direct people to the AppThemes blog, as this is where official announcements are made. We as moderators have not yet seen the final product or been briefed on the functionality, so we cannot give you anything further than what you have probably already seen on the AppThemes homepage.

I hope this clarifies things for you, and for the record, I am in agreement that we should provide more information on upcoming themes and releases prior to the actual release date. We as a team will discuss this further to look at improving our communication to everyone on this topic. Thanks.

Thanks
    I have to agree with Trustman, he makes some very valid points. I'm not sure it's wise to put rough timescales on theme releases and to not have any information.

My guess is that Vantage will have all the features as the other themes, but with a different homepage. I'll be very curious to see if it has search filtering and better information architecture than Classipress.

Unregistered

This is pitiful

You tell everyone it will be ready in late September and you don't post any updates. Now you say it will be ready mid Oct? I agree with the previous poster. I've been specifically waiting for this and your company seems to be pushing us towards a competitor. Maybe I'm reading this wrong but the apathy seems overwhelming.

Are we supposed to wait for mid Oct only to find out it's going to be the first week of Nov?

Unregistered

I would have added this to my last comment but was unable to.

[QUOTE=pepsi;45446] We as moderators have not yet seen the final product or been briefed on the functionality, so we cannot give you anything further than what you have probably already seen on the AppThemes homepage.
    /QUOTE]

Respectfully. If you don't have the answers then who does? Why are you dealing with people you can't help? If it were me I would go ask the people who do know so as not to alienate the people who buy my products.

[QUOTE] jomarkosabel I believe the developing team is currently working on it. You may check the official blog from time to time for updates here http://appthemes.com/blog/. You may also subscribe to the newsletter so that you will immediately be informed when it is already available. /QUOTE]

How are we supposed to get info there? It seems only limited info is available unless you have access to the forums. If I'm missing something please feel free to fill me in.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information