Thread: Clipper coupon paid management?

Unregistered

Clipper coupon paid management?

I hope when clipper is released that it allows companies to add their coupon codes for a FEE and not just general vistors that can add codes for free.

If the functionality to make people to pay to add codes is included then this product will be hot..... can you please confirm if it will have the option to charge people to add couons?

Thansk

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    No official feature has been released yet for the clipper theme. I will post it here once it is.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Can you please try and add the funtionality for people to pay to add coupons? Free coupons would suck big time............

Thanks
    We may just have wait for the official release as it might already be included.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered

Billing

Will Clipper have the option to charge people to add couons?

Ty

Thanks
    No mention of that feature yet in the in preview page of Clipper http://appthemes.com/blog/clipper-co...esign-preview/ . I'll try to look for some additional info and update this post when I do.

Unregistered
    when will it be released seriously?

any clues? updates other than release page?

Thread Information