Thread: clipper coupon script

Unregistered

clipper coupon script

Hi
    Can coupons be automatically deleted?
    2. Can icodes and commission junction plugins works together, meaning i can have both?
    3. Can you recommend mea theme where i can:
    a. have a share coupons code or share the love widget box where people can share coupons
    b. Have a slider where i can add promotional stuff
    c. Need a dropdown menu
    4. Can i hide coupons code so users will have to click on the code to view the code?
    5. If question 4 above is possible, when a user click on a coupon i notice that your script the page is reloaded and go to the merchant site while a little pop up box is open, can another popup with the code, the still reload the main site but still open my coupon site (same page person was) with the popup. To better understand what i am asking please see http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/
    I know it probably not built in with the script but can it be done, probably you have coders working freelance that can help, persons who work with other appthemes customers

6. With your koupon theme, can the slider be use to add promotional stuff? Also can i hide coupon codes and probablg do some work that i mention in question 5 above?

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. You can choose in the Clipper settings to automatically prune expired coupons:
    A cron job runs once a day and automatically removes all expired coupons from your site (does not delete them, just changes the post status to draft). If this is disabled, the coupon will remain live on your site, marked as expired, and moved under the "unreliable coupons" section
    2. Yes you can use both.
    3. Not sure what you mean regarding theme recommendation, as we only have one coupon related theme, which is Clipper.
    4. Yes, this is an option within the Clipper theme.
    5. You may like to check out this marketplace product for Clipper. If it's not what you're looking for, AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire.
    6. If you are referring to the Koupon child theme, you may use the comments section of that marketplace page to communicate directly with the child theme developer to clarify this last question. As it's not created by AppThemes, the developer is the best source of information for their product. Thanks.

Unregistered
    for question 3 i meant child theme. any recommendation for child theme for the clipper?

Unregistered
    Ohh in addition, please merge this question with my last reply. When the cronjob is run and remove them from the site, will users still see them? How can i delete them?
    In future update can you add a function to automatically delete expired codes etc?
    Can you confirm if anycodes is using a clipper theme? When next versio will be out and what changes can persons expect?
    How many datafeeds can run at the same time, etc commission junction, icodes, linkshare etc?
    Does your clipper have skimlinks or viglinks install? If not can any of them be added to theme easily?
    With your plugins, eg commission junction, do i have to get approved from each merchants i want to work with in order to use them? Furthermore can skimlinks or viglinks work with these plugins?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    for question 3 i meant child theme. any recommendation for child theme for the clipper?
    This is personal choice, all of the child themes for Clipper currently available in the AppThemes marketplace are created by other developers (not specifically AppThemes).

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ohh in addition, please merge this question with my last reply. When the cronjob is run and remove them from the site, will users still see them? How can i delete them?
    In future update can you add a function to automatically delete expired codes etc?
    Can you confirm if anycodes is using a clipper theme? When next versio will be out and what changes can persons expect?
    How many datafeeds can run at the same time, etc commission junction, icodes, linkshare etc?
    Does your clipper have skimlinks or viglinks install? If not can any of them be added to theme easily?
    With your plugins, eg commission junction, do i have to get approved from each merchants i want to work with in order to use them? Furthermore can skimlinks or viglinks work with these plugins?
    If you choose to set for coupons to be removed once the cron job has run, the coupons are sent back to draft mode and thus are unpublished and not visible on the site.
    Any feature requests for consideration can be submitted to our Ideas section. Anycodes are likely using a custom built site. The last version of the Clipper theme was released just last month and when further information is available we will update the Theme release status page. You can use multiple feeds on the same installation. The only feed plugins currently available can be found in the AppThemes marketplace page, and adding others would require customization on your part. How "easy" this is, is ultimately relative to your level of coding knowledge. Our themes are not encrypted though, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. You generally have to sign up for a publisher account for each of the auto feed plugins. Thanks.

Thread Information