Thread: Clipper Questions

Unregistered

Clipper Questions

1. Does Clipper support facebook connect for registration? Can a FB Connect integrate with an email service such as Mailchimp automatically?
    2. Does Clipper support multi-city as subdomains (eg.. newyork.domain.com, and queens.domain.com) how would one activate?
    3. I need to install some java prior to the loading of the homepage.. where to access the code?
    4. What are the parameters to integrate with a Mailchimp mailing list?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    1. Facebook connect is currently done through a plugin called "Social Connect" http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-connect/. Mailchimp integration is not yet a feature either of the plugin or of the theme.
    2. No default option on this and can either be implemented through the use of WPMU or through subdomain installs for multi-city setup. This may require further code customization depending on your additional requirements.
    3. The theme is not encrypted and so you can definitely access its codes for further modification.
    4. Refer no 1.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information