Thread: clipper theme - customizable?

Unregistered

clipper theme - customizable?

hi - i have a client who wants to create a site that is for deals found across the web. They want to have a page or section with coupons but the website will not be only coupon oriented, in fact it will be mainly an affiliate link site. I think clipper is a great theme and would function great on their site but there are a few things i need to know before i commit:

1. is it possible to use clipper as an element of a website and not as the entire theme of the site?

2. i know that my clients would want a totally different look for their site. how customizable is clipper?

3. would a plugin be better? if so is clipper using one for it's functionality (aside form the theme itself)

thanks in advance!

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. Clipper is not a plugin, so is designed specifically as a theme which will run on a WordPress installation. If you wish to use it in conjunction with an existing site you could potentially do so, perhaps by installing in a subdirectory:

e.g.
    yourdomain.com <== Your existing site
    yourdomain.com/coupons <== Clipper

2. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify them as you wish.

3. Clipper is a stand alone theme, so plugins are not required in order for it to function. Thanks.

Thread Information