Thread: Code Change

Unregistered

Code Change

ode change for heading names
    Heading Names
    On the main page of the demo, you have "Ad Categories" and "Featured Listings". Would I be able to change the names of these?

Also, in the ad itself, on the right side is a little box with three tabs for "Map", "Contact" and "Poster". Would I be able to change the names of these too?

I'm trying to use this for another similar purpose, but need to change the names of the headings. If I can do this, would it be in the admin panel or in the code?

Thanks for your help!

Is changing the code pretty easy?

Yes. But I guess it's all relative to your skill level too

Basically, what is involved? Which files?

Thanks
    Yes, all those text labels can easily be changed. You will need to edit the theme files but it's not difficult at all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Basically, what is involved? Which files?
    Since you are posting this question in pre-sales, this would mean you haven't purchased your ClassiPress licence yet. And since you won't have the theme files yet, there really is no point in giving names of files and instructions on how to do this (nor is this the purpose of this part of the forums). As a paying customer you can access the rest of the forums where you can seek assistance on this kind of thing from the ClassiPress community.

Also, rather than start a new thread for each question, it would be most helpful if you could please continue on from your original thread. Thanks.

Unregistered
    This is the first time the site has allowed me to do so. I'm not trying to make it difficult.....

I'm just trying to get a good feel for the product. It's not a $19 theme...sorry to irritate you!

Thanks
    For the price you pay for the theme, which includes forum support and free upgrades forever - it is well worth the money you will spend ;)

Unregistered
    Good to know. Thanks!

So, last question ; ) Someone in the forum would be able to help me make those changes?

Thanks
    As per my reply here in your other thread: http://appthemes.com/forum/showthrea...83-Text-labels

Thread Information