Thread: A Couple of Questions

Unregistered

A Couple of Questions

I am wanting to set up a classified website and have have just come across classipress. I am very new to this but I have my website is set up and ready to go and I have installed Word Press. However when installing Word Press I wasn't expecting to lose my www. domain address, will this still stand when I install Classipress?

So can sellers upload their own advert and photo's? Can the categories be adjusted to suit a UK audience such as region and postcode etc instead of state and zipcode.

Many thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Installing wordpress/classipress has no effect on your domain address. Yes, sellers can upload their photos and you can change/create some fields in the submit form to suit your locality/requirement.

You may check the demo below so you can test its features;

front end ClassiPress Demo
    admin Login/Register at ClassiPress Admin Demo
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks for that, I shall be making my purchase at the weekend.

With regards to the domain address. My wordpress was installed by the web host and they could only install it as a http://blog and not a http://www.blog or so they say. So can I get my word/classipress working under a www. address?

Thread Information