Thread: A Couple of Questions

JacobM

A Couple of Questions

Hello all,

I'm on the edge of purchasing the ClassiPress script, but I have a couple questions before making the buy. If any of you can answer these questions, I'd greatly appreciate it!

1). I'm wanting to create two different types of users, paid listers and free listers. Therefore, I would need usergroups who can purchase a subscription. Does this feature exist within ClassiPress?

2). Can you make both a flat rate or a percentage of the sale price for the listing? Is there a maximum or minimum amount required (or is it just to my liking)?

3). Features would be different in both of the paid and free usergroups. For example, one can post 1 image (free) while the other can post up to 10 images (paid). Can this be done?

4). Discount codes available to users to post their ads. Such as, 50% off or a freebie?

Thanks!

Thanks
    hi, i'm 99% sure about my answers ...

1. Yes you can but you cannot set different limit for ads or images per user type (needs customization).

2.it is just to your liking

3.i dont think so (needs customization)

4.Yes.

JacobM
    Quote Originally Posted by billis View Post
    hi, i'm 99% sure about my answers ...

1. Yes you can but you cannot set different limit for ads or images per user type (needs customization).

2.it is just to your liking

3.i dont think so (needs customization)

4.Yes.
    Thanks, billis, for your reply.

Any idea how much customizing would be required? I use to do a little (key word) coding for various scripts (phpBB, vBulletin, etc.), but that was a while back. I'm afraid I've forgotten majority of that. Is there not a mod/module that can be installed to incorporate this feature?

Thanks
    i'm looking for the same customizations... about the cost, try to contact with rubencio or ask another web developer...

Thread Information