Thread: A couple of questions

Unregistered

A couple of questions

1) Can you explain what the benefits of having the Photoshop (.psd) files when choosing a package?

2) I am looking at having many categories but i also want to be able to have a side bar with cities and country's.. Sort of how Craigslist is setup when viewing. Can this be done with your software?

3) If buying one of the packages that have 20 free Marketplace items... Can i pick any one i want or are some not included?

4) Does the software have a bad word filter?

Thank you

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1) The Photoshop .psd files contain all of the layout/color/size information for all of the pages used within the theme, but you still need knowledge of .css in order to make use of the files. These are useful to developers/web designers who know what to do with these files.

2) The theme doesn't automatically handle locations in the same way that Craigslist does, so you'd likely need to carry out additional customization to achieve what you describe. It has been done by other customers through use of a WordPress multisite setup with instances for each location.

3) The only items included are those created by AppThemes, it does not include products created by other marketplace developers. You can read more about this specifically on our pricing page.

4) There is nothing specifically built into the theme for this. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Do you have developers who can help with these kind of mods ?

Thanks
    Whilst AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information