Thread: Just a couple of questions...

Thanks

Just a couple of questions...

Just have a couple of questions in regards to the Vantage plugin.

I downloaded this on Monday and was blown away at how awesome the plugin is and how easy it was to setup and theme, I set this up and themed it in a day. I was working with another plugin before this one, that was a bit of a mess. It was a real awesome to work with such clean code and use a plugin that did exactly what I wanted it to do.

I just had a couple of questions before I completed the site I'm currently working on. First off when there are updates to the plugin, what files will be updated. Because I'm running my own theme and had to edit the Header, Footer and Wrapper files, I'm wondering if those files will be over written when an update is made?

Also down the road what kinda of features do you foresee being added to this plugin?

Here's the website I'm working on... http://www.tradetrackers.ca (Still work in progress)...I really dug the way you guy's laid out the content area, so I kept it for now. I will probably change it up sometime down the road.

Cheers,
    Tye

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information